Residents to be evacuated as Mt. Anak Krakatau spews ash
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The South Lampung Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) is set to evacuate tens of thousands of residents in seven districts in the regency following continuous volcanic ash emissions from Mount Anak Krakatau over the past several days.South Lampung BPBD head Abdul Shomad said his office had coordinated with the Lampung provincial administration, Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency and the ...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain