Volcanic mud threatens Prambanan Temple
The Jakarta Post
Powerful flows of volcanic mud carried by rivers from Mount Merapi that have destroyed bridges, houses, farmlands and other structures along river banks also pose a threat to the Prambanan Temple.The famous Hindu temple complex, located in Prambanan on the border of Yogyakarta and
Central Java provinces, sits 100 meters from the banks of the Opak River, a confluence of the Petit Opak and Gendo...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017