Editorial: Papua Justice
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM There are two conventions in this country that obstinately evade a resolution. The first involves questions of narrow-mindedness when honestly dealing with the right of autonomy and justice for certain regions. The second deals with justice in offenses committed by those in uniform. Despite vigorously clamoring for justice and democracy, we continually tiptoe around the judiciary...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary