Stable, prosperous Indonesia vital for Australia (Part 1 of 2)
I am excited to be here in Indonesia, not just because of the obvious cultural and historical appeal of this diverse country, but because of the opportunity it gives me to be part of what could
be a time of real growth in the relationship.First I’d like to take a step back and make a few personal observations about Indonesia, and how different it is from the Indonesia I encountered when I ar...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City