Stable, prosperous Indonesia vital for Australia (Part 1 of 2)
I am excited to be here in Indonesia, not just because of the obvious cultural and historical appeal of this diverse country, but because of the opportunity it gives me to be part of what could
be a time of real growth in the relationship.First I’d like to take a step back and make a few personal observations about Indonesia, and how different it is from the Indonesia I encountered when I ar...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint