Stable, prosperous Indonesia vital for Australia (Part 1 of 2)
I am excited to be here in Indonesia, not just because of the obvious cultural and historical appeal of this diverse country, but because of the opportunity it gives me to be part of what could
be a time of real growth in the relationship.First I’d like to take a step back and make a few personal observations about Indonesia, and how different it is from the Indonesia I encountered when I ar...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance