Rip Curl seeks talented young surfers
The Jakarta Post
Rip Curl is set to kick off its eight year of searching for Indonesia’s hottest surfers under age 16 in its annual Rip Curl GromSearch on Feb. 20.
The competition will be held in West Java at the Batu Karas break a few hours west of the provincial capital of Bandung.
Surfers male and female from all over Java will be hopping aboard planes, trains, automobiles and motorbikes, making...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt