Rip Curl seeks talented young surfers
The Jakarta Post
Rip Curl is set to kick off its eight year of searching for Indonesia’s hottest surfers under age 16 in its annual Rip Curl GromSearch on Feb. 20.
The competition will be held in West Java at the Batu Karas break a few hours west of the provincial capital of Bandung.
Surfers male and female from all over Java will be hopping aboard planes, trains, automobiles and motorbikes, making...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- FBI investigating new person of interest in Vegas shooting
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey