Rip Curl seeks talented young surfers
The Jakarta Post
Rip Curl is set to kick off its eight year of searching for Indonesia’s hottest surfers under age 16 in its annual Rip Curl GromSearch on Feb. 20.
The competition will be held in West Java at the Batu Karas break a few hours west of the provincial capital of Bandung.
Surfers male and female from all over Java will be hopping aboard planes, trains, automobiles and motorbikes, making...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups