Rip Curl seeks talented young surfers
The Jakarta Post
Rip Curl is set to kick off its eight year of searching for Indonesia’s hottest surfers under age 16 in its annual Rip Curl GromSearch on Feb. 20.
The competition will be held in West Java at the Batu Karas break a few hours west of the provincial capital of Bandung.
Surfers male and female from all over Java will be hopping aboard planes, trains, automobiles and motorbikes, making...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3