Rip Curl seeks talented young surfers
The Jakarta Post
Rip Curl is set to kick off its eight year of searching for Indonesia’s hottest surfers under age 16 in its annual Rip Curl GromSearch on Feb. 20.
The competition will be held in West Java at the Batu Karas break a few hours west of the provincial capital of Bandung.
Surfers male and female from all over Java will be hopping aboard planes, trains, automobiles and motorbikes, making...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased