FIFA orders PSSI to return to electoral code
The Jakarta Post
The Executive Committee of world soccer’s governing body FIFA urged the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) to organize a general assembly within a month and to regain control over the breakaway Indonesian Premier League (LPI) or face potential suspension.
“The PSSI should organize the general assembly on March 26 ,2011 to elect the electoral commission and adopt an electoral code base...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal