FIFA orders PSSI to return to electoral code
The Jakarta Post
The Executive Committee of world soccer’s governing body FIFA urged the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) to organize a general assembly within a month and to regain control over the breakaway Indonesian Premier League (LPI) or face potential suspension.
“The PSSI should organize the general assembly on March 26 ,2011 to elect the electoral commission and adopt an electoral code base...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police