FIFA orders PSSI to return to electoral code
The Jakarta Post
The Executive Committee of world soccer’s governing body FIFA urged the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) to organize a general assembly within a month and to regain control over the breakaway Indonesian Premier League (LPI) or face potential suspension.
“The PSSI should organize the general assembly on March 26 ,2011 to elect the electoral commission and adopt an electoral code base...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song