FIFA orders PSSI to return to electoral code
The Jakarta Post
The Executive Committee of world soccer’s governing body FIFA urged the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) to organize a general assembly within a month and to regain control over the breakaway Indonesian Premier League (LPI) or face potential suspension.
“The PSSI should organize the general assembly on March 26 ,2011 to elect the electoral commission and adopt an electoral code base...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017