FIFA orders PSSI to return to electoral code
The Jakarta Post
The Executive Committee of world soccer’s governing body FIFA urged the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) to organize a general assembly within a month and to regain control over the breakaway Indonesian Premier League (LPI) or face potential suspension.
“The PSSI should organize the general assembly on March 26 ,2011 to elect the electoral commission and adopt an electoral code base...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless