Alleged cases of graft shaking up ostensibly clean PKS
Hasyim Widhiarto and Rendi Akhmad Witular
The Jakarta Post
Similar to other political parties in the country, the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has not been immune to graft cases involving its members, despite their inexhaustible campaigns for a holy war against corruption.
Here are some of the cases:
1. Helicopter purchase debacles
In 2002, Jakarta Police named former Forestry Ministry secretary-general Suripto a suspect in a case ...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt