Alleged cases of graft shaking up ostensibly clean PKS
Hasyim Widhiarto and Rendi Akhmad Witular
The Jakarta Post
Similar to other political parties in the country, the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has not been immune to graft cases involving its members, despite their inexhaustible campaigns for a holy war against corruption.
Here are some of the cases:
1. Helicopter purchase debacles
In 2002, Jakarta Police named former Forestry Ministry secretary-general Suripto a suspect in a case ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal