Babies in East Nusa Tenggara face threat of malnutrition
The Jakarta Post
There are reports that 6,000 of the 500,000 children under the age of five in East Nusa Tenggara’s (NTT) suffer from marasmus, kwashiorkor and severe malnutrition that claimed 10 lives last year.
One of the sufferers is 8-month-old Renaldy Buy, who is undergoing medical treatments at WZ Yohanes General Hospital in the provincial capital Kupang.
The eighth son of Melkias and Vincen ...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage