Babies in East Nusa Tenggara face threat of malnutrition
The Jakarta Post
There are reports that 6,000 of the 500,000 children under the age of five in East Nusa Tenggara’s (NTT) suffer from marasmus, kwashiorkor and severe malnutrition that claimed 10 lives last year.
One of the sufferers is 8-month-old Renaldy Buy, who is undergoing medical treatments at WZ Yohanes General Hospital in the provincial capital Kupang.
The eighth son of Melkias and Vincen ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth