Babies in East Nusa Tenggara face threat of malnutrition
The Jakarta Post
There are reports that 6,000 of the 500,000 children under the age of five in East Nusa Tenggara’s (NTT) suffer from marasmus, kwashiorkor and severe malnutrition that claimed 10 lives last year.
One of the sufferers is 8-month-old Renaldy Buy, who is undergoing medical treatments at WZ Yohanes General Hospital in the provincial capital Kupang.
The eighth son of Melkias and Vincen ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”