Curb on forest use may cost Indonesia 3.5m new jobs a year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Moratorium now!: Environmental activists stage a demonstration outside the office of the Coordinating Minister for the Economy in Jakarta on Thursday, demanding that the government do more to halt deforestation and protect the environment and the people who depended on forests.Antara/Fanny Octavianus International aid programs intended to curb the expansion of forest-related industries in Indones...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China