Curb on forest use may cost Indonesia 3.5m new jobs a year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Moratorium now!: Environmental activists stage a demonstration outside the office of the Coordinating Minister for the Economy in Jakarta on Thursday, demanding that the government do more to halt deforestation and protect the environment and the people who depended on forests.Antara/Fanny Octavianus International aid programs intended to curb the expansion of forest-related industries in Indones...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president