Ford to release eight new global models in ASEAN by 2015
The Jakarta Post
More carmakers are now offering models based on a global platform to reduce costs while at same time paying attention to the local needs. PT Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) currently invites The Jakarta Post’s Novan Iman Santosa and number of other Indonesian journalists to Bangkok to attend the launch of Ford Ranger pickup truck as well as the Bangkok International Motor Show 2011.
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official