Message for Japan: Japan: Standing tall on shaky ground
One month ago, the destiny of thousands of Japanese was altered when nature unleashed its unbridled fury on the world’s third largest economy. Today, the story may have slipped from the front pages of global newspapers, but in Japan, the roar of the tsunami continues to haunt.
Standing taller than the monster tsunami that pummeled its coastline is the indomitable spirit of the Japanese. ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding