Seeking low-carbon energy security for Asia-Pacific
Dennis Blair and Satya W. Yudha
Washington, DC/Jakarta | Mon, April 18 2011 | 08:00 am
PREMIUMThe disaster that struck Japan, putting a question mark on the safety of nuclear energy, coupled with spiking oil prices is pushing energy security to the top of the regional agenda. Moreover, this month China has endorsed its 12th Five-Year Plan, with the goal of sustaining its phenomenal pace of economic growth, while addressing climate change and environmental issues.
China is at the ep...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Jakarta suicide bombing kills three police officers