Seeking low-carbon energy security for Asia-Pacific
Dennis Blair and Satya W. Yudha
The disaster that struck Japan, putting a question mark on the safety of nuclear energy, coupled with spiking oil prices is pushing energy security to the top of the regional agenda. Moreover, this month China has endorsed its 12th Five-Year Plan, with the goal of sustaining its phenomenal pace of economic growth, while addressing climate change and environmental issues.
China is at the ep...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state