Seeking low-carbon energy security for Asia-Pacific
Dennis Blair and Satya W. Yudha
The disaster that struck Japan, putting a question mark on the safety of nuclear energy, coupled with spiking oil prices is pushing energy security to the top of the regional agenda. Moreover, this month China has endorsed its 12th Five-Year Plan, with the goal of sustaining its phenomenal pace of economic growth, while addressing climate change and environmental issues.
China is at the ep...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance