Seeking low-carbon energy security for Asia-Pacific
Dennis Blair and Satya W. Yudha
The disaster that struck Japan, putting a question mark on the safety of nuclear energy, coupled with spiking oil prices is pushing energy security to the top of the regional agenda. Moreover, this month China has endorsed its 12th Five-Year Plan, with the goal of sustaining its phenomenal pace of economic growth, while addressing climate change and environmental issues.
China is at the ep...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding