Seeking low-carbon energy security for Asia-Pacific
Dennis Blair and Satya W. Yudha
The disaster that struck Japan, putting a question mark on the safety of nuclear energy, coupled with spiking oil prices is pushing energy security to the top of the regional agenda. Moreover, this month China has endorsed its 12th Five-Year Plan, with the goal of sustaining its phenomenal pace of economic growth, while addressing climate change and environmental issues.
China is at the ep...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Headless torso found in Danish waters is missing journalist
- West Jakarta to collect tax arrears for hundreds of rental cars
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open