Euro crisis bleak future for ASEAN single currency
Putera Satria Sambijantoro
Economists and policymakers in euro-adopter countries are experiencing stormy weather outside their office windows.
Early this month the Portuguese government declared its inability to pay its debts and requested financial assistance from the EU. After the economies of Greece and Ireland collapsed last year, Portugal is the third euro-adopter country that has failed to pay its debts and ask...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- The $4.7 billion K-Pop industry chases its ‘Michael Jackson moment’