Euro crisis bleak future for ASEAN single currency
Putera Satria Sambijantoro
Economists and policymakers in euro-adopter countries are experiencing stormy weather outside their office windows.
Early this month the Portuguese government declared its inability to pay its debts and requested financial assistance from the EU. After the economies of Greece and Ireland collapsed last year, Portugal is the third euro-adopter country that has failed to pay its debts and ask...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Chicken price drops due to oversupply
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi