Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult
The Jakarta Post
Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult: JP/Triwik KurniasariJAKARTA: Actress Atiqah Hasiholan, who just scored a challenging role in the new film The Mirror Never Lies about the Bajo tribe, admitted she found it difficult to speak the dialect of this tribe living in Southeast Sulawesi.
“It’s difficult to even find the dialect. I have been searching [for it] on the Internet. There...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber