Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult
The Jakarta Post
Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult: JP/Triwik KurniasariJAKARTA: Actress Atiqah Hasiholan, who just scored a challenging role in the new film The Mirror Never Lies about the Bajo tribe, admitted she found it difficult to speak the dialect of this tribe living in Southeast Sulawesi.
“It’s difficult to even find the dialect. I have been searching [for it] on the Internet. There...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles