Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult
The Jakarta Post
Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult: JP/Triwik KurniasariJAKARTA: Actress Atiqah Hasiholan, who just scored a challenging role in the new film The Mirror Never Lies about the Bajo tribe, admitted she found it difficult to speak the dialect of this tribe living in Southeast Sulawesi.
“It’s difficult to even find the dialect. I have been searching [for it] on the Internet. There...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics