Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult
The Jakarta Post
Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult: JP/Triwik KurniasariJAKARTA: Actress Atiqah Hasiholan, who just scored a challenging role in the new film The Mirror Never Lies about the Bajo tribe, admitted she found it difficult to speak the dialect of this tribe living in Southeast Sulawesi.
“It’s difficult to even find the dialect. I have been searching [for it] on the Internet. There...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death