Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult
The Jakarta Post
Atiqah Hasiholan finds Bajo dialect difficult: JP/Triwik KurniasariJAKARTA: Actress Atiqah Hasiholan, who just scored a challenging role in the new film The Mirror Never Lies about the Bajo tribe, admitted she found it difficult to speak the dialect of this tribe living in Southeast Sulawesi.
“It’s difficult to even find the dialect. I have been searching [for it] on the Internet. There...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash