Garuda, BII ink deal on online payment
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (Garuda) and PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) have agreed a cash management deal on internet-based payment gateway Corporate Online Payment (CoOlPAY).
The agreement was signed Wednesday at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Central Jakarta by Garuda marketing and sales director M. Arif Wibowo and BII corporate banking director Rhardja Alimhamzah.
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- White House spokesman, Trump legal aide quit as Russia probe deepens
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free