Garuda, BII ink deal on online payment
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (Garuda) and PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) have agreed a cash management deal on internet-based payment gateway Corporate Online Payment (CoOlPAY).
The agreement was signed Wednesday at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Central Jakarta by Garuda marketing and sales director M. Arif Wibowo and BII corporate banking director Rhardja Alimhamzah.
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Premiere of 'A Dog's Purpose' canceled amid treatment issue
- Three witnesses to be questioned in ex-Garuda boss' bribery case