Garuda, BII ink deal on online payment
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (Garuda) and PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) have agreed a cash management deal on internet-based payment gateway Corporate Online Payment (CoOlPAY).
The agreement was signed Wednesday at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Central Jakarta by Garuda marketing and sales director M. Arif Wibowo and BII corporate banking director Rhardja Alimhamzah.
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf