Garuda, BII ink deal on online payment
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (Garuda) and PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) have agreed a cash management deal on internet-based payment gateway Corporate Online Payment (CoOlPAY).
The agreement was signed Wednesday at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Central Jakarta by Garuda marketing and sales director M. Arif Wibowo and BII corporate banking director Rhardja Alimhamzah.
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia