Fahira Idris: From garage hobby to successful entrepreneur
If it were not for the Internet and various social media Barack Obama would probably not have become the US President and he may not have even gained a nomination for the Democrat Party.
One of the reasons, this “Menteng boy” is now in the highest political office in the US at a relatively young age is because he made good use of various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror