Fahira Idris: From garage hobby to successful entrepreneur
If it were not for the Internet and various social media Barack Obama would probably not have become the US President and he may not have even gained a nomination for the Democrat Party.
One of the reasons, this “Menteng boy” is now in the highest political office in the US at a relatively young age is because he made good use of various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased