Fahira Idris: From garage hobby to successful entrepreneur
If it were not for the Internet and various social media Barack Obama would probably not have become the US President and he may not have even gained a nomination for the Democrat Party.
One of the reasons, this “Menteng boy” is now in the highest political office in the US at a relatively young age is because he made good use of various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint