Formal sector workers still deprived of basic benefits
The Jakarta Post
Despite working for a German sports apparel company that amasses annual profits of millions of dollars, garment manufacture worker Jamiatun can barely make ends meet for her family.
After a decade of labor at the garment company, she earns a monthly salary of Rp 1.29 million (US$143). As her husband is always between jobs, living expenses and the two children’s education swallow almost al...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion