Wim Manuhutu: Bridging divisions in Maluku
Photo by Alpha AmirrachmanWhen Wim Manuhutu was appointed as one of the two directors of the Moluccan Historical Museum (currently Museum Maluku) in 1987, he vowed to run the museum professionally and without any political bias.
Hence, during the first exhibition the museum displayed pictures of four most important Malukan figures: Mr. Dr. Chr. Soumokil (second president of the of the South...
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Sour note: Brexit forces orchestra move from UK to Belgium
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jokowi's latest video reveals Slank, Burgerkill as his favorite bands