Wim Manuhutu: Bridging divisions in Maluku
Photo by Alpha AmirrachmanWhen Wim Manuhutu was appointed as one of the two directors of the Moluccan Historical Museum (currently Museum Maluku) in 1987, he vowed to run the museum professionally and without any political bias.
Hence, during the first exhibition the museum displayed pictures of four most important Malukan figures: Mr. Dr. Chr. Soumokil (second president of the of the South...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens