Wim Manuhutu: Bridging divisions in Maluku
Photo by Alpha AmirrachmanWhen Wim Manuhutu was appointed as one of the two directors of the Moluccan Historical Museum (currently Museum Maluku) in 1987, he vowed to run the museum professionally and without any political bias.
Hence, during the first exhibition the museum displayed pictures of four most important Malukan figures: Mr. Dr. Chr. Soumokil (second president of the of the South...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church