Letter: Pakistan and the US operation
The Jakarta Post
One must admire the skill of Waqar Malik (The Jakarta Post, May 4) in highlighting unimportant things like the distance between Osama bin Laden’s hideout and Islamabad, its real estate worth, etc. But he fails to mention more important facts like that the hideout was less than 1 kilometer from the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), and that it had high walls etc.
He also missed that the Pak...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press