Letter: Pakistan and the US operation
The Jakarta Post
One must admire the skill of Waqar Malik (The Jakarta Post, May 4) in highlighting unimportant things like the distance between Osama bin Laden’s hideout and Islamabad, its real estate worth, etc. But he fails to mention more important facts like that the hideout was less than 1 kilometer from the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), and that it had high walls etc.
He also missed that the Pak...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok