Letter: Pakistan and the US operation
The Jakarta Post
One must admire the skill of Waqar Malik (The Jakarta Post, May 4) in highlighting unimportant things like the distance between Osama bin Laden’s hideout and Islamabad, its real estate worth, etc. But he fails to mention more important facts like that the hideout was less than 1 kilometer from the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), and that it had high walls etc.
He also missed that the Pak...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement