PT Pos relies on financial services
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned postal firm PT Pos Indonesia says it expects its revenue to increase 15 percent to Rp 3 trillion (US$351 million) in 2011, up from Rp 2.6 trillion last year.
Vice president director Sukatmo Padmosukarso said on Thursday that around 20 percent of revenue would be generated from its financial services, which had a significant potential for future growth.
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta