PT Pos relies on financial services
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned postal firm PT Pos Indonesia says it expects its revenue to increase 15 percent to Rp 3 trillion (US$351 million) in 2011, up from Rp 2.6 trillion last year.
Vice president director Sukatmo Padmosukarso said on Thursday that around 20 percent of revenue would be generated from its financial services, which had a significant potential for future growth.
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany