PT Pos relies on financial services
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned postal firm PT Pos Indonesia says it expects its revenue to increase 15 percent to Rp 3 trillion (US$351 million) in 2011, up from Rp 2.6 trillion last year.
Vice president director Sukatmo Padmosukarso said on Thursday that around 20 percent of revenue would be generated from its financial services, which had a significant potential for future growth.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition