PT Pos relies on financial services
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned postal firm PT Pos Indonesia says it expects its revenue to increase 15 percent to Rp 3 trillion (US$351 million) in 2011, up from Rp 2.6 trillion last year.
Vice president director Sukatmo Padmosukarso said on Thursday that around 20 percent of revenue would be generated from its financial services, which had a significant potential for future growth.
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars