PT Pos relies on financial services
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: State-owned postal firm PT Pos Indonesia says it expects its revenue to increase 15 percent to Rp 3 trillion (US$351 million) in 2011, up from Rp 2.6 trillion last year.
Vice president director Sukatmo Padmosukarso said on Thursday that around 20 percent of revenue would be generated from its financial services, which had a significant potential for future growth.
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto