Malaysia, Indonesia pace ASEAN military industry
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Malaysia and Indonesia have agreed to promote the creation of the ASEAN Defense Industry Collaboration (ADIC) to tap massive military spending in the region.
The commitment was voiced by visiting Malaysian Defense Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and his Indonesian counterpart, Purnomo Yusgiantoro, on Wednesday.
Both ministers spoke at a seminar on the revitalization of the Indonesian def...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey