Malaysia, Indonesia pace ASEAN military industry
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Malaysia and Indonesia have agreed to promote the creation of the ASEAN Defense Industry Collaboration (ADIC) to tap massive military spending in the region.
The commitment was voiced by visiting Malaysian Defense Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and his Indonesian counterpart, Purnomo Yusgiantoro, on Wednesday.
Both ministers spoke at a seminar on the revitalization of the Indonesian def...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement
- Five arrested in ATM skimming case