Malaysia, Indonesia pace ASEAN military industry
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Malaysia and Indonesia have agreed to promote the creation of the ASEAN Defense Industry Collaboration (ADIC) to tap massive military spending in the region.
The commitment was voiced by visiting Malaysian Defense Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and his Indonesian counterpart, Purnomo Yusgiantoro, on Wednesday.
Both ministers spoke at a seminar on the revitalization of the Indonesian def...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Banyumas hospital severely damaged after quake
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president