Lawmaker refuses to apologize for controversial statement
The Jakarta Post
Golkar Party politician Bambang Soesatyo denied on Friday that he had made a racially provocative statement when he accused Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu of favoring Chinese interests in her policies.
Bambang said Thursday that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had made a mistake by appointing ministers not because of their qualifications but in order to have representation from vario...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment