Lawmaker refuses to apologize for controversial statement
The Jakarta Post
Golkar Party politician Bambang Soesatyo denied on Friday that he had made a racially provocative statement when he accused Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu of favoring Chinese interests in her policies.
Bambang said Thursday that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had made a mistake by appointing ministers not because of their qualifications but in order to have representation from vario...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem