Finance minister allowed to put signature on new banknotes
The Jakarta Post
After a round of delays, the government and the House of Representatives have finally agreed to pass the currency bill for final approval at the House plenary session next week, despite criticism from a central bank deputy governor.
Legislators approved the governments’ request to add the finance minister’s signature to banknotes during the final debate at House Commission XI overseeing...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal