Finance minister allowed to put signature on new banknotes
The Jakarta Post
After a round of delays, the government and the House of Representatives have finally agreed to pass the currency bill for final approval at the House plenary session next week, despite criticism from a central bank deputy governor.
Legislators approved the governments’ request to add the finance minister’s signature to banknotes during the final debate at House Commission XI overseeing...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack