Finance minister allowed to put signature on new banknotes
The Jakarta Post
After a round of delays, the government and the House of Representatives have finally agreed to pass the currency bill for final approval at the House plenary session next week, despite criticism from a central bank deputy governor.
Legislators approved the governments’ request to add the finance minister’s signature to banknotes during the final debate at House Commission XI overseeing...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles