Finance minister allowed to put signature on new banknotes
The Jakarta Post
After a round of delays, the government and the House of Representatives have finally agreed to pass the currency bill for final approval at the House plenary session next week, despite criticism from a central bank deputy governor.
Legislators approved the governments’ request to add the finance minister’s signature to banknotes during the final debate at House Commission XI overseeing...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017