Garuda to open third hub in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National airline Garuda Indonesia is set to open its third hub in Makassar in June.
“Starting June 1, 2011, Garuda will have a third hub located in the Sultan Hasanudin airport,” Garuda’s finance director Elisa Lumbantoruan told reporters on Friday.
She said that Garuda aimed to improve flight capacity and frequency to eastern Indonesia. The flag carrier has been flyin...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students