Garuda to open third hub in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National airline Garuda Indonesia is set to open its third hub in Makassar in June.
“Starting June 1, 2011, Garuda will have a third hub located in the Sultan Hasanudin airport,” Garuda’s finance director Elisa Lumbantoruan told reporters on Friday.
She said that Garuda aimed to improve flight capacity and frequency to eastern Indonesia. The flag carrier has been flyin...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3