Garuda to open third hub in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National airline Garuda Indonesia is set to open its third hub in Makassar in June.
“Starting June 1, 2011, Garuda will have a third hub located in the Sultan Hasanudin airport,” Garuda’s finance director Elisa Lumbantoruan told reporters on Friday.
She said that Garuda aimed to improve flight capacity and frequency to eastern Indonesia. The flag carrier has been flyin...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya