Garuda to open third hub in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National airline Garuda Indonesia is set to open its third hub in Makassar in June.
“Starting June 1, 2011, Garuda will have a third hub located in the Sultan Hasanudin airport,” Garuda’s finance director Elisa Lumbantoruan told reporters on Friday.
She said that Garuda aimed to improve flight capacity and frequency to eastern Indonesia. The flag carrier has been flyin...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes