Singer Dewi Perssik has hymen surgery
The Jakarta Post
Kapanlagi.com/RushwantoJAKARTA: Dangdut singer Dewi Perssik says she underwent hymen surgery after conducting a minor hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia.
“I’ve undergone surgery. My status is divorced but my physical condition is now virginal,” the 25-year-old singer was quoted as saying by Warta Kota daily on Friday.
Dewi who has married three times, including with dangdut singer...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy