Singer Dewi Perssik has hymen surgery
The Jakarta Post
Kapanlagi.com/RushwantoJAKARTA: Dangdut singer Dewi Perssik says she underwent hymen surgery after conducting a minor hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia.
“I’ve undergone surgery. My status is divorced but my physical condition is now virginal,” the 25-year-old singer was quoted as saying by Warta Kota daily on Friday.
Dewi who has married three times, including with dangdut singer...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China