Pekanbaru to get 7th Adipura award
The Jakarta Post
PEKANBARU: Pekanbaru has been selected to receive its seventh consecutive Adipura award for being the cleanest city, an official said Monday.
The award will be presented by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono at the State Palace in Jakarta on Tuesday.
The Pekanbaru administration’s acting secretary, Raja Dorman Johan, said the key to this year’s award was the
evaluation on the...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded