Pekanbaru airport expansion almost complete
Rizal Harahap and Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
The Sultan Syarif Kasim (SSK) II Airport expansion project in Pekanbaru, Riau, is nearing completion, with a new terminal spanning 17,000 square meters and a more spacious aircraft apron.
Riau Governor Rusli Zainal said the provincial administration, through the state and provincial budgets, had set aside Rp 50 billion (US$5.85 million) to build the new apron, which can accommodate 10 wide-...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies