Pekanbaru airport expansion almost complete
Rizal Harahap and Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
The Sultan Syarif Kasim (SSK) II Airport expansion project in Pekanbaru, Riau, is nearing completion, with a new terminal spanning 17,000 square meters and a more spacious aircraft apron.
Riau Governor Rusli Zainal said the provincial administration, through the state and provincial budgets, had set aside Rp 50 billion (US$5.85 million) to build the new apron, which can accommodate 10 wide-...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded