Perks of using money laundering law: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) said Thursday that the anti-money laundering law can help the government recover its assets, bring more corrupt officials to justice, and create a more weighty deterrent.
“There are 10 additional values of using the 2010 Prevention and Eradication of Money Laundering Law, for example, the law requires a corruption suspect to prove that their money came fro...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta