Perks of using money laundering law: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) said Thursday that the anti-money laundering law can help the government recover its assets, bring more corrupt officials to justice, and create a more weighty deterrent.
“There are 10 additional values of using the 2010 Prevention and Eradication of Money Laundering Law, for example, the law requires a corruption suspect to prove that their money came fro...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit