Perks of using money laundering law: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) said Thursday that the anti-money laundering law can help the government recover its assets, bring more corrupt officials to justice, and create a more weighty deterrent.
“There are 10 additional values of using the 2010 Prevention and Eradication of Money Laundering Law, for example, the law requires a corruption suspect to prove that their money came fro...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber