Perks of using money laundering law: ICW
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) said Thursday that the anti-money laundering law can help the government recover its assets, bring more corrupt officials to justice, and create a more weighty deterrent.
“There are 10 additional values of using the 2010 Prevention and Eradication of Money Laundering Law, for example, the law requires a corruption suspect to prove that their money came fro...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget