Government mulls plan to expand Benoa
The central government and the local administration are deliberating a plan to expand the role of Benoa, the island’s largest ferry harbor in Southern Denpasar.
They are looking into possibilities to convert the harbor into an export-import port, a move that is expected to boost the island’s trade and industry sector.
Industry Minister M. S. Hidayat expressed his support of the ...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters