Government mulls plan to expand Benoa
The central government and the local administration are deliberating a plan to expand the role of Benoa, the island’s largest ferry harbor in Southern Denpasar.
They are looking into possibilities to convert the harbor into an export-import port, a move that is expected to boost the island’s trade and industry sector.
Industry Minister M. S. Hidayat expressed his support of the ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups