Government mulls plan to expand Benoa
The central government and the local administration are deliberating a plan to expand the role of Benoa, the island’s largest ferry harbor in Southern Denpasar.
They are looking into possibilities to convert the harbor into an export-import port, a move that is expected to boost the island’s trade and industry sector.
Industry Minister M. S. Hidayat expressed his support of the ...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'