Government mulls plan to expand Benoa
The central government and the local administration are deliberating a plan to expand the role of Benoa, the island’s largest ferry harbor in Southern Denpasar.
They are looking into possibilities to convert the harbor into an export-import port, a move that is expected to boost the island’s trade and industry sector.
Industry Minister M. S. Hidayat expressed his support of the ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result