Rossa gets royal title from palace
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ricky YudhistiraJAKARTA: Singer Rossa has had her dream come true. She has become a princess.
The 32-year-old just received a royal title from the Surakarta palace in Central Java.
After the crowning, the petite lady’s name is now Kanjeng Mas Ayu Tumenggung Sri Rossa Swarakaloka.
“I am so thrilled, touched and also proud that I received this title,” Rossa said as quot...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital