Rossa gets royal title from palace
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ricky YudhistiraJAKARTA: Singer Rossa has had her dream come true. She has become a princess.
The 32-year-old just received a royal title from the Surakarta palace in Central Java.
After the crowning, the petite lady’s name is now Kanjeng Mas Ayu Tumenggung Sri Rossa Swarakaloka.
“I am so thrilled, touched and also proud that I received this title,” Rossa said as quot...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta