Another Indonesian maid dies in S. Arabia
The Jakarta Post
“Sister, I’m sick. I cannot stop vomiting blood. If I die, please do me a favor. I entrust father and mother to you.”
It was the last text message from 18-year-old Ernawati binti Sujono Konderin, an Indonesian migrant worker in Saudi Arabia, sent to her family on Jan. 26 before her fi nal contact by the phone with her older sister, Yenni Larasati, on Feb. 1. “I was really sad when r...
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Bank Mayapada to issue Rp 750 billion in bonds
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- 2018 state budget: Toward more inclusive growth?