Honda eyes larger share in premium bike market
The Jakarta Post
Motorcycle manufacturer PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM) launched its sporty new entry in the Honda CBR series on Thursday, which is intended to strengthen its foothold in the premium sport bike market.
“The launch of the new CBR150R is our strategy to strengthen our image in the premium sport bike market. It was developed to inspire Grand Prix racing in riders,” Yusuke Hori, Astra Honda Moto...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups