Honda eyes larger share in premium bike market
The Jakarta Post
Motorcycle manufacturer PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM) launched its sporty new entry in the Honda CBR series on Thursday, which is intended to strengthen its foothold in the premium sport bike market.
“The launch of the new CBR150R is our strategy to strengthen our image in the premium sport bike market. It was developed to inspire Grand Prix racing in riders,” Yusuke Hori, Astra Honda Moto...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot