Honda eyes larger share in premium bike market
The Jakarta Post
Motorcycle manufacturer PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM) launched its sporty new entry in the Honda CBR series on Thursday, which is intended to strengthen its foothold in the premium sport bike market.
“The launch of the new CBR150R is our strategy to strengthen our image in the premium sport bike market. It was developed to inspire Grand Prix racing in riders,” Yusuke Hori, Astra Honda Moto...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies