Stadium to be demolished in early 2012
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta administration says it will demolish Lebak Bulus Stadium in South Jakarta early next year to build a depot for the city’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system.
Jakarta Youth and Sports Agency chief Ratiyono said that the city would soon allocate funds to buy land for a new stadium.
“We are asking for Rp 110 billion [US$13 million] for the land purchase,” Ratiyon...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island