Stadium to be demolished in early 2012
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta administration says it will demolish Lebak Bulus Stadium in South Jakarta early next year to build a depot for the city’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system.
Jakarta Youth and Sports Agency chief Ratiyono said that the city would soon allocate funds to buy land for a new stadium.
“We are asking for Rp 110 billion [US$13 million] for the land purchase,” Ratiyon...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers