Stadium to be demolished in early 2012
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta administration says it will demolish Lebak Bulus Stadium in South Jakarta early next year to build a depot for the city’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system.
Jakarta Youth and Sports Agency chief Ratiyono said that the city would soon allocate funds to buy land for a new stadium.
“We are asking for Rp 110 billion [US$13 million] for the land purchase,” Ratiyon...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road