Tanah Ampo prepares to welcome first cruise ship
The Jakarta Post
An Australian cruise ship is scheduled to anchor at Tanah Ampo harbor in Karangasem regency this Sunday (July 17), the first ship to make a stopover there after several others cancelled their visits due to unfinished docking facilities.
The Sun Princess cruise ship, which started its journey three weeks ago, will be making its final stopover in Tanah Ampo before returning to Fremantle, West...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey