Tanah Ampo prepares to welcome first cruise ship
The Jakarta Post
An Australian cruise ship is scheduled to anchor at Tanah Ampo harbor in Karangasem regency this Sunday (July 17), the first ship to make a stopover there after several others cancelled their visits due to unfinished docking facilities.
The Sun Princess cruise ship, which started its journey three weeks ago, will be making its final stopover in Tanah Ampo before returning to Fremantle, West...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'