Tanah Ampo prepares to welcome first cruise ship
The Jakarta Post
An Australian cruise ship is scheduled to anchor at Tanah Ampo harbor in Karangasem regency this Sunday (July 17), the first ship to make a stopover there after several others cancelled their visits due to unfinished docking facilities.
The Sun Princess cruise ship, which started its journey three weeks ago, will be making its final stopover in Tanah Ampo before returning to Fremantle, West...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased