RI highly dependent on mobile Internet
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has emerged as the country with the highest dependence on mobile Internet access in Southeast Asia, with almost half of all citizens surfing the web via their mobile phones, a Nielsen report says.
According to the report, although mobile Internet use is high in Indonesia, the country has the lowest level of overall Internet penetration in the region.
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach