Lotte plans to open five department stores
The Jakarta Post
South Korea’s leading retailer, Lotte Department Store, will open four new department stores outside Jakarta within the next few years to take advantage of the country’s growing economy, a senior company executive said.
If the plan is realized, the company will have five stores in Indonesia by 2018.
“With a population of more than 200 million and high economic growth, Indonesi...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash