Lotte plans to open five department stores
The Jakarta Post
South Korea’s leading retailer, Lotte Department Store, will open four new department stores outside Jakarta within the next few years to take advantage of the country’s growing economy, a senior company executive said.
If the plan is realized, the company will have five stores in Indonesia by 2018.
“With a population of more than 200 million and high economic growth, Indonesi...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens