Lotte plans to open five department stores
The Jakarta Post
South Korea’s leading retailer, Lotte Department Store, will open four new department stores outside Jakarta within the next few years to take advantage of the country’s growing economy, a senior company executive said.
If the plan is realized, the company will have five stores in Indonesia by 2018.
“With a population of more than 200 million and high economic growth, Indonesi...
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter