Government pegs PT KAI for airport railway development
The Jakarta Post
The government has assigned state-owned railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) to establish a railway that will connect Manggarai station in South Jakarta to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport via Tangerang regency in a Rp 2.25 trillion (US$263.2 million) project.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said on Friday that the decision was made on the grounds that PT KAI ...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3