Government pegs PT KAI for airport railway development
The Jakarta Post
The government has assigned state-owned railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) to establish a railway that will connect Manggarai station in South Jakarta to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport via Tangerang regency in a Rp 2.25 trillion (US$263.2 million) project.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said on Friday that the decision was made on the grounds that PT KAI ...
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Depok Police release sexual assault suspect from detention