Government pegs PT KAI for airport railway development
The Jakarta Post
The government has assigned state-owned railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) to establish a railway that will connect Manggarai station in South Jakarta to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport via Tangerang regency in a Rp 2.25 trillion (US$263.2 million) project.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said on Friday that the decision was made on the grounds that PT KAI ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year