South China Sea guidelines agreed
Abdul Khalik and Desy Nurhayati
The Jakarta Post
After nine years of negotiations, China and ASEAN agreed on Wednesday on a historic set of guidelines for cooperation on disputed areas in the South China Sea, a sign that both sides have moved toward easing tensions over various claims to energy-rich islands in the area.
The agreement was reached after senior officials from both sides met during the annual meetings of ASEAN, ahead of Thurs...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta