Smart power strategy to deal with shortage of electricity
Indonesians know all about brownouts and blackouts. These rotational power interruptions are a frustrating daily experience that adversely affect the growth and development of all economic sectors.
This shortage of electricity supply is particularly disappointing considering that our nation is endowed with plentiful energy resources.
How can we do a better job of supplying our powe...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world