Smart power strategy to deal with shortage of electricity
Indonesians know all about brownouts and blackouts. These rotational power interruptions are a frustrating daily experience that adversely affect the growth and development of all economic sectors.
This shortage of electricity supply is particularly disappointing considering that our nation is endowed with plentiful energy resources.
How can we do a better job of supplying our powe...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’