Smart power strategy to deal with shortage of electricity
Indonesians know all about brownouts and blackouts. These rotational power interruptions are a frustrating daily experience that adversely affect the growth and development of all economic sectors.
This shortage of electricity supply is particularly disappointing considering that our nation is endowed with plentiful energy resources.
How can we do a better job of supplying our powe...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas