Smart power strategy to deal with shortage of electricity
Indonesians know all about brownouts and blackouts. These rotational power interruptions are a frustrating daily experience that adversely affect the growth and development of all economic sectors.
This shortage of electricity supply is particularly disappointing considering that our nation is endowed with plentiful energy resources.
How can we do a better job of supplying our powe...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3