Heavier sentence sought for Ahmadi man
The Jakarta Post
Amid criticism and condemnation from human rights activists and foreign governments over the lenient jail sentences handed to 12 extremists involved in a mob riot that killed three Ahmadis, prosecutors at the Serang District Court sought a heavier sentence for an Ahmadi defendant accused of provoking the violence.
Prosecutors on Tuesday sought nine months’ imprisonment for Deden Darmawan...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation