Govt still mulling business plan for Palapa Ring
The Jakarta Post
The Palapa Ring fiber-optic cable laying project, which will serve as the basis for all telecommunications providers and users in Indonesia, is still hammering out its business plan how to share the bandwidth the network will provide, a government official says.
So far, 42,500 kilometers of cable have been laid, out of a planned 52,500 kilometers, and 27 of the nation’s 33 provinces have ...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Virgin Galactic takes one step forward in space tourism
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Man refuses bicycle prize from President Jokowi