Govt still mulling business plan for Palapa Ring
The Jakarta Post
The Palapa Ring fiber-optic cable laying project, which will serve as the basis for all telecommunications providers and users in Indonesia, is still hammering out its business plan how to share the bandwidth the network will provide, a government official says.
So far, 42,500 kilometers of cable have been laid, out of a planned 52,500 kilometers, and 27 of the nation’s 33 provinces have ...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls