Govt still mulling business plan for Palapa Ring
The Jakarta Post
The Palapa Ring fiber-optic cable laying project, which will serve as the basis for all telecommunications providers and users in Indonesia, is still hammering out its business plan how to share the bandwidth the network will provide, a government official says.
So far, 42,500 kilometers of cable have been laid, out of a planned 52,500 kilometers, and 27 of the nation’s 33 provinces have ...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow