S. Kalimantan export growth the best in RI
The Jakarta Post
Banjarmasin: South Kalimantan’s exports have shown the highest increase among all provinces, reaching 26.5 percent last year, far higher than the national average of only 8 to 12.5 percent per year.
The head of the foreign trade division of the South Kalimantan industry and trade office, Gusti Yasni Iqbal, said in Banjarmasin on Tuesday that the province’s performance was predicted to i...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead