S. Kalimantan export growth the best in RI
The Jakarta Post
Banjarmasin: South Kalimantan’s exports have shown the highest increase among all provinces, reaching 26.5 percent last year, far higher than the national average of only 8 to 12.5 percent per year.
The head of the foreign trade division of the South Kalimantan industry and trade office, Gusti Yasni Iqbal, said in Banjarmasin on Tuesday that the province’s performance was predicted to i...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road