S. Kalimantan export growth the best in RI
The Jakarta Post
Banjarmasin: South Kalimantan’s exports have shown the highest increase among all provinces, reaching 26.5 percent last year, far higher than the national average of only 8 to 12.5 percent per year.
The head of the foreign trade division of the South Kalimantan industry and trade office, Gusti Yasni Iqbal, said in Banjarmasin on Tuesday that the province’s performance was predicted to i...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition