S. Kalimantan export growth the best in RI
The Jakarta Post
Banjarmasin: South Kalimantan’s exports have shown the highest increase among all provinces, reaching 26.5 percent last year, far higher than the national average of only 8 to 12.5 percent per year.
The head of the foreign trade division of the South Kalimantan industry and trade office, Gusti Yasni Iqbal, said in Banjarmasin on Tuesday that the province’s performance was predicted to i...
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development