Surabaya, a miniature of Singapore
The Jakarta Post
Surabaya is not only enjoying rapid economic development, but the country’s second largest city after Jakarta is also beautifying itself with the construction of wide sidewalks and parks.
Hari Baskoro ( 43 ), one of the cleaning service workers in Surabaya is seen busy scrubbing a tiled sidewalk in front of a business center on Jl. Basuki Rahmad, Surabaya. His work starts every morning at...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam