Surabaya, a miniature of Singapore
The Jakarta Post
Surabaya is not only enjoying rapid economic development, but the country’s second largest city after Jakarta is also beautifying itself with the construction of wide sidewalks and parks.
Hari Baskoro ( 43 ), one of the cleaning service workers in Surabaya is seen busy scrubbing a tiled sidewalk in front of a business center on Jl. Basuki Rahmad, Surabaya. His work starts every morning at...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars