Surabaya, a miniature of Singapore
The Jakarta Post
Surabaya is not only enjoying rapid economic development, but the country’s second largest city after Jakarta is also beautifying itself with the construction of wide sidewalks and parks.
Hari Baskoro ( 43 ), one of the cleaning service workers in Surabaya is seen busy scrubbing a tiled sidewalk in front of a business center on Jl. Basuki Rahmad, Surabaya. His work starts every morning at...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?