Inflation up, exports down
The Jakarta Post
An uncertain global economy has put pressure on Indonesia’s economy, as the yearly inflation rate grew in August for the first time since January over surging gold prices, while export growth slowed due to sliding global demand.
Last month, investors worldwide sold risky assets and shifted to safe havens amid mounting worries of a global economic slowdown, pushing up gold prices by 12.3 p...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy