Kompas TV launched amid KPI warning
The Jakarta Post
Kompas Gramedia Group (KKG), the country’s largest media conglomerate,
launched Kompas TV on Friday amid a warning from the Indonesian
Broadcasting Commission (KPI) that its broadcasts might be illegal.
The new station, the second attempt by Kompas to enter the broadcasting industry after TV7, was inaugurated with great fanfare involving a three-hour-long live telecast titled “Simfo...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Jakarta's Pacific Place opens doors to ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ universe
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone