Kompas TV launched amid KPI warning
The Jakarta Post
Kompas Gramedia Group (KKG), the country’s largest media conglomerate,
launched Kompas TV on Friday amid a warning from the Indonesian
Broadcasting Commission (KPI) that its broadcasts might be illegal.
The new station, the second attempt by Kompas to enter the broadcasting industry after TV7, was inaugurated with great fanfare involving a three-hour-long live telecast titled “Simfo...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB