Island in focus: Plane hits cows at Komodo airport
The Jakarta Post
Kupang: An Avia Star airplane hit a group of cows upon landing at Komodo airport in Labuan Bajo, West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on Wednesday, slightly damaging the front part of the plane.
The incident took place when the plane, which was carrying 30 passengers from Kupang, intended to make a stopover before continuing its journey to Denpasar, Bali.
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings