Island in focus: Plane hits cows at Komodo airport
The Jakarta Post
Kupang: An Avia Star airplane hit a group of cows upon landing at Komodo airport in Labuan Bajo, West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on Wednesday, slightly damaging the front part of the plane.
The incident took place when the plane, which was carrying 30 passengers from Kupang, intended to make a stopover before continuing its journey to Denpasar, Bali.
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers