Island in focus: Plane hits cows at Komodo airport
The Jakarta Post
Kupang: An Avia Star airplane hit a group of cows upon landing at Komodo airport in Labuan Bajo, West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on Wednesday, slightly damaging the front part of the plane.
The incident took place when the plane, which was carrying 30 passengers from Kupang, intended to make a stopover before continuing its journey to Denpasar, Bali.
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March