Island in focus: Plane hits cows at Komodo airport
The Jakarta Post
Kupang: An Avia Star airplane hit a group of cows upon landing at Komodo airport in Labuan Bajo, West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on Wednesday, slightly damaging the front part of the plane.
The incident took place when the plane, which was carrying 30 passengers from Kupang, intended to make a stopover before continuing its journey to Denpasar, Bali.
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction