Island in focus: Plane hits cows at Komodo airport
The Jakarta Post
Kupang: An Avia Star airplane hit a group of cows upon landing at Komodo airport in Labuan Bajo, West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on Wednesday, slightly damaging the front part of the plane.
The incident took place when the plane, which was carrying 30 passengers from Kupang, intended to make a stopover before continuing its journey to Denpasar, Bali.
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China