Brazil to bring Flamengo, coaches to RI
The Jakarta Post
Extending a comprehensive cooperation with Indonesia, Brazil is planning to bring its best soccer club, Flamengo Regatta Club, and some coaches to the country as an initial step toward a potential collaboration in sports in the future.
“The concept of cooperation we’d like to extend is in the sports sector. So, my idea is to bring Flamengo
to Indonesia next year … and stage a frie...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape