Brazil to bring Flamengo, coaches to RI
The Jakarta Post
Extending a comprehensive cooperation with Indonesia, Brazil is planning to bring its best soccer club, Flamengo Regatta Club, and some coaches to the country as an initial step toward a potential collaboration in sports in the future.
“The concept of cooperation we’d like to extend is in the sports sector. So, my idea is to bring Flamengo
to Indonesia next year … and stage a frie...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police