Brazil to bring Flamengo, coaches to RI
The Jakarta Post
Extending a comprehensive cooperation with Indonesia, Brazil is planning to bring its best soccer club, Flamengo Regatta Club, and some coaches to the country as an initial step toward a potential collaboration in sports in the future.
“The concept of cooperation we’d like to extend is in the sports sector. So, my idea is to bring Flamengo
to Indonesia next year … and stage a frie...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement