How to avoid the possibility of infringing patent rights in Indonesia
Damar Swarno Dwipo and P. Togi Edward Sihaloho
An invention may be protected by a (normal) patent or a simple patent. In order to get a (normal) patent, the invention as disclosed in the patent application must be novel (new), involve inventive steps and be industrially applicable, while to get a simple patent, an invention only requires novelty and industrial applicability.
Processes, uses, chemical compositions cannot be claimed in s...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Two dead, seven injured in Prague hotel fire