How to avoid the possibility of infringing patent rights in Indonesia
Damar Swarno Dwipo and P. Togi Edward Sihaloho
An invention may be protected by a (normal) patent or a simple patent. In order to get a (normal) patent, the invention as disclosed in the patent application must be novel (new), involve inventive steps and be industrially applicable, while to get a simple patent, an invention only requires novelty and industrial applicability.
Processes, uses, chemical compositions cannot be claimed in s...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers