How to avoid the possibility of infringing patent rights in Indonesia
Damar Swarno Dwipo and P. Togi Edward Sihaloho
An invention may be protected by a (normal) patent or a simple patent. In order to get a (normal) patent, the invention as disclosed in the patent application must be novel (new), involve inventive steps and be industrially applicable, while to get a simple patent, an invention only requires novelty and industrial applicability.
Processes, uses, chemical compositions cannot be claimed in s...
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- US believes missing journalist Tice still alive after six years
- Congresswoman-elect kidnapped in Mexico: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world