Commission to regulate Banten media campaigning
The Jakarta Post
The Banten branch of the Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPID) says it will limit the number and duration of advertisements that political candidates can place on television and radio.
“From experience during mayoral elections, we have found that most candidates violate the time limit for television and radio ads,” KPID chairman Muhibudin said over the weekend.
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal