Commission to regulate Banten media campaigning
The Jakarta Post
The Banten branch of the Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPID) says it will limit the number and duration of advertisements that political candidates can place on television and radio.
“From experience during mayoral elections, we have found that most candidates violate the time limit for television and radio ads,” KPID chairman Muhibudin said over the weekend.
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint