Commission to regulate Banten media campaigning
The Jakarta Post
The Banten branch of the Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPID) says it will limit the number and duration of advertisements that political candidates can place on television and radio.
“From experience during mayoral elections, we have found that most candidates violate the time limit for television and radio ads,” KPID chairman Muhibudin said over the weekend.
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats