Commission to regulate Banten media campaigning
The Jakarta Post
The Banten branch of the Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPID) says it will limit the number and duration of advertisements that political candidates can place on television and radio.
“From experience during mayoral elections, we have found that most candidates violate the time limit for television and radio ads,” KPID chairman Muhibudin said over the weekend.
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song