Discourse: Indonesia may use Norwegian funds for oil palm plantation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) to seal US$1 billion fund assistance from Norway to conserve its rain forests under REDD+ projects. In spite of many delays, the government has completed some preconditions for the fund disbursement. The Jakarta Post’s Adisti Sukma Sawitri talked to Norway’s Minister of the Environment and International Development, Erik Solheim, on the progress ov...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror